Let your child learn from the comfort of their own home.Don't let these uncertain times keep your child from learning. Join us for our second 8 week online program that will maximize your child's core learning experience, and provide them with the tools to grow and explore the world around them in a fun and interactive program.
NOVEMBER 11th – DECEMBER 30th, 2020
This Program is perfect for your child if....
- They are between the ages of 2-4 or 4-6.
- They are learning at home.
- They want to interact with friends in a group environment from home.
- You need some time to catch up on housework.
- You need a bit of extra time to get work done.
- You would like them to continue learning during uncertain time.
- NOVEMBER 11th: INSECTS AND REPTILES
- NOVEMBER 18th: BODY PARTS
- NOVEMBER 25th: WEather & Seasons
- DECEMBER 2nd: BakinG
- DECEMBER 9th: Travel
- DECEMBER 16th: Dinosaurs
- DECEMBER 23rd: OPposites
- DECEMBER 30th: SCIENCE
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Interactive Games
- Active movement
- Printable Activities/Worksheets
- Weekly Emails with the replay of each session
Our 8-week online program is intended to maximize your child’s core learning experiences and provide them with the tools to grow and explore the world around them from the comfort of their own home.
Children from the ages of 2-4 and 4-6 are welcome to join us in our intimate sized groups online every Wednesday for an interactive session followed by weekly worksheets that will optimize your child’s learning experience. During the 8 weeks, we will have different themes (weekly), and incorporate music, movement and storytelling into the program. The sessions will be provided via Zoom. If you cannot make the live class, we will also be sending out an email with the replay along with some fun (printable) activity sheets.
9:00am – 9:30am – Package 1